It can be difficult to find care when your beloved pet is in distress. Fortunately, FloridaWild Veterinary Hospital is now offering pet owners the opportunity to provide their furry friends with the Urgent Care they need, when they need it. We are excited to provide Urgent Care services by appointment to our clients and the community.
We take care of any unexpected or urgent issues during the following times:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday: 7:30am – 5:30pm
Wednesday: 7:30am – 7:00pm
Saturday: 9am – 4pm
Once triaged, our team will advise if:
- Urgent care is appropriate for the current medical need, and in the event that emergency care is necessary, we will make every effort to accommodate you if we have the capacity and resources at the time of your call; otherwise, we may refer you to the nearest emergency facility.
- Provide a time to arrive for your visit. At this time, we will send the required history paperwork to be completed prior to your arrival.
Common Urgent Care
We can handle:
- Difficulty Giving Birth/Reproduction Consultation
- Ear Infections
- Exotic Pet Concerns
- Avian Concerns
- Foreign Body Ingestion
- Hives/Swelling Reaction
- Oncology Consultation
- Skin Allergies
- Superficial Cuts/Wounds
- Vomiting and Diarrhea
- …and more! If your pet’s medical need is not on this list or if your pet is experiencing an emergency, please call (386)734-9899. We will make every effort to accodomate you.
We triage pets based on their symptoms or condition severity. Patients needing treatment but not in a life-threatening condition may be asked to wait.
If you need assistance triaging your pet’s condition, please reach out to us by phone at (386)734-9899.
Contact FloridaWild Veterinary Hospital
Explore Our Complete List of Veterinary Services in DeLand
- Tumor Specific Electroporation
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Ozone & Prolozone Therapy
- Sanawave Therapy
- Microbiome Replacement Therapy
- Meridian Stress Analysis
- Kinesiology Taping
- Intravenous Vitamin C
- Laser Therapy
- Exotic Pets
- Cancer Care
- Body Alignment
- Wellness Exams
- Dental Care
Call us or Schedule an Appointment Online
Meet With a Doctor for an Initial Exam
Put a Plan Together for Your Pet